CONNECT WITH US


The Trader Daughter


.
  • Share


  • When the crusade, Nasruddin was captured and subjected to forced labor in a ditch near the citadel of Aleppo. Forced labor, it was so tiring, so he often lamented.

    One day, a trader who knew him through the street where she worked, and then redeem Nasruddin with the keeping thirty silver. Nasruddin brought home by the merchant, also gave his daughter to become his wife.

    Now, life is better Nasruddin.
    But it seems the merchant's daughter began to prefer angry.
    "are you a man who bought him thirty pieces of silver, my father then gave thee to me". Nasruddin's wife says

    "Yes", said Nasruddin, "your father paid a ransom of thirty keeping silver, then you do not get anything from me, and I was actually also have lost the muscle that I got when I had to dig trenches."

    Courtesy : MB. Rahimsyah

    Your Reply